This boat is used in Kamikaze Bowfishing aerial bowfishing trips, backwater bowfishing trips as well as the tournament boat for Team Kamikaze.
The Kamikaze Bowfishing tour boat has been customized to provide the best of both worlds, for bowfishing and comfort. Raised platforms on the rear of the boat have shooter standing bench installed for the optimum position for shooting flying Asian carp.
The front deck has a second layer platform with easy access to live well and storage bins. Custom LED lights are available for night fishing so you can fish while still enjoying the peaceful silence of the nighttime river.
Approximately 18 linear ft of seating, up to 75 sq ft of shooting area and plenty of room to move about make this the ultimate bowfishing rig.
Type: Grumman Deck Boat
Size: 22′ (8′ abreast)
Engine: Johnson 115 hp 2-Stroke Outboard
Trolling Motor: front mount foot steer / remote control
Enclosure: Bimini Top (not used while shooting, available for shade on demand)
Lights: Custom 12V LED
Kamikaze Bowfishing Provides (upon request):
* Bows – lightweight compound and recurve
* Standard and Specialty Bowfishing Arrows and points
* Reels – reliable and quick spincast reels + Line
* Fuel & Oil
* non-alcoholic beverages provided
* Digital photos of your adventure
* Optional video service with editing available upon request, advance notice required (extra charge)